Real Estate and Property (REAP) Investments is an investment company that purchases real estate properties.
Our company purchases properties such as houses, multi-family units, apartment complexes, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, and commercial buildings.
The CEO and Founder of Reap Investments is Ricky Taylor.
Who is this investment for?
- Investors Looking to Build Wealth – Whether young or old, this investment is for investors looking to build wealth. You are never too old or young to start investing!
- Those Who May Not Have the Start Up Capital – We have solved the problem! We are better together! This investment opportunity is for investors who always wanted to begin investing in real estate but don’t have the 20% down payment to invest. That’s ok! This is why we are working together to build a great team of investors with the same mindset – to build wealth!
- Parents Who Want to Invest in their Child’s College Education – This investment is for parents who would like to earn a higher rate of return for their children’s college fund.
- Investors Looking to have a Better Retirement – This investment is for investors looking to have an easier retirement thus receiving quarterly distributions during their retirement.
- Investors with Funds but Little Knowledge about Real Estate – That’s OK! We have a great network of professional members who will handle the hard work for you such as contracts, tenants, and taxes.
What we invest in?
With careful home inspections by licensed inspectors, we invest in houses, apartment complexes, commercial buildings, duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes.
Where do we purchase our properties?
We purchase properties in cities with the best investment deals for our investment club members. Our search team submits properties starting locally around the Chattanooga, TN area and then we begin searching regionally to larger metropolitan areas or smaller areas wherever there is a great investment!
When do investors receive their return on investment?
Investors receive their annual investment every quarter on the last day of the month. (March, June, September, December). Please be sure to view our Investors Plan Page
Why invest in REAP?
- Are you tired of receiving a slow rate of return in your savings account from your banking institution? Most banks have an average rate of return of between 0.06%-1%. Our rate of return ranges between 8%-15%.
- You have an opportunity to receive quarterly cash distributions.
- You have an opportunity to become a contributor to real estate and earn a higher annual rate of return.
How does the investment process work?
- Fill out the form on our investment page and we will contact you.
- After confirming the amount of your investment, we will send an official legal agreement! This agreement will spell out details regarding the amount you decide to invest, the annual return rate, and the dates when you will receive your quarterly distributions.
- Expect your distribution to come in the mail! We will send your check via mail on the last day of each quarter (March, June, September, December).
How do we acquire our properties?
- We have an executive team who actively searches for houses, multi-family units, apartments, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, and commercial buildings.
- After selecting the right investment, the executive team meets and ensures that all parties are on the same page.
- We will then hire a licensed inspector to inspect the property to look for any damages or any renovations that may need to made so there won’t be any surprises down the road. Any repairs that need to be made will be carefully calculated in the financial analysis report.
- When the final decision is made, we will email investors keeping them informed of the new deal that was made.
How did we arrive at the name REAP?
Inspired by 2 Corinthians 9:6, which says “But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully,” REAP was created and founded upon Biblical principles!